- Please sign a waiver before jumping.
- Socks required, no shoes or bare feet.
- No running.
- Empty pockets, remove jewelry, belts with buckles
or sharp objects.
- One child at a time down the slides.
If needed, parents are free to go down/>
the slide with their child in their lap.
- No bouncing at the top of the slides; sit and
slide down the inflatable.
- Feet first when going down slides, lift arms
to prevent elbow burn.
- Do not stand at the bottom of the slide or
climb backwards up the slide, use the steps.
- Please respect smaller bouncers. Only bouncers of equal size bounce at the same time. For the safety of the younger children, teenagers (ages 13-17) cannot jump.
- We request that parents with young children directly
supervise their child on the inflatables.
- Physical contact, ball beaming (throwing balls at others), flips or stunts can result in expulsion from premises.
- Stay on inflatable's intended course of play and
do not go behind the inflatables.
- Enter and exit equipment properly, no climbing
over side walls.
- No food, drinks, candy or gum in the bounce
One child at a time down the slide.