We want to do all we can to assure your child has a fun and safe time at Jumpin’ Jax.
To help ensure that we have the following rules that everyone must follow when using our facility.
For the safety of our young ones, children must be 60″ or under and 12 years or younger to jump on the inflatables.
- Please sign a waiver before jumping.
- Socks required, no shoes or bare feet.
- No running.
- Empty pockets, remove jewelry, belts with buckles or sharp objects.
- One child at a time down the slides. If needed, parents are free to go down the slide with their child in their lap.
- No bouncing at the top of the slides; sit and slide down the inflatable.
- Feet first when going down slides, lift arms to prevent elbow burn.
- Do not stand at the bottom of the slide or climb backwards up the slide, use the steps.
- Please respect smaller bouncers. Only bouncers of equal size bounce at the same time. For the safety of our young ones, children must be 60″ or under and 12 years or younger to jump on the inflatables..
- We request that parents with young children directly supervise their child on the inflatables.
- Physical contact, ball beaming (throwing balls at others), flips or stunts can result in expulsion from premises.
- Stay on inflatable’s intended course of play and do not go behind the inflatables.
- Enter and exit equipment properly, no climbing over side walls.
- No food, drinks, candy or gum in the bounce area.